I Like Trains I Like Trains

*dancing in the chair*

AMAZINGSONG!!!! Wuvs to da Tom Ska. P.S in the youtube version of this the wheels go backward...or maybe im just crazy..

CRUNCHY (Hardstyle) CRUNCHY (Hardstyle)

*The initial crunch of the kick, good foundation there, possibly some more punch behind it (probably just mastering the track differently)
*The filler line and the main melody, both just made a lot of sense in the context of the tune itself
*The muted transition can see a bit lacking in originality (personally, I've seen it used way too much), but it was effective here in building up to the main line. Maybe a little more glitchy/dirty therein, but still, very good

-(Not so much negatives, but things to keep in mind. There's no delta key)
*The second saw(for the main line) wasn't de-tuned enough for my liking and the first one was de-tuned too much, so possibly balance that out, but still keeping the de-tune in line with the feel of the song.
*Mastering. Maybe I'm just spoiled, but I just love the, loud, heavy, dirty bass, and the song, while not impotent, could have used more oomph.

Hope this helps, in general, all the pieces were there for the making of a great song. I can't wait to see the finished product. Sorry if this is too word dense.

Chrono Trigger's B.Theme Chrono Trigger's B.Theme

Not the best dnb I've ever heard on NG, but i like. Solid performance by the bass, nice accent and smooth, if a little lacking in complexity..... reminds me of Metalheadz. Also, sounds more like drumstep. Maybe just me.

Kmist responds:

Yes it's DrumStep, i mentionned that in... the "Short Description" who.... doesn't appear.. errr..
But thanks anyway.
And yes, i'm proud of my bass. :D

Russia Privjet Remix (DJM) Russia Privjet Remix (DJM)

hmmmmmm

Overall, good matching of the origional sound, but this isnt much of a remix, just a synth test, honestly.