CRUNCHY (Hardstyle) CRUNCHY (Hardstyle)

*The initial crunch of the kick, good foundation there, possibly some more punch behind it (probably just mastering the track differently)
*The filler line and the main melody, both just made a lot of sense in the context of the tune itself
*The muted transition can see a bit lacking in originality (personally, I've seen it used way too much), but it was effective here in building up to the main line. Maybe a little more glitchy/dirty therein, but still, very good

-(Not so much negatives, but things to keep in mind. There's no delta key)
*The second saw(for the main line) wasn't de-tuned enough for my liking and the first one was de-tuned too much, so possibly balance that out, but still keeping the de-tune in line with the feel of the song.
*Mastering. Maybe I'm just spoiled, but I just love the, loud, heavy, dirty bass, and the song, while not impotent, could have used more oomph.

Hope this helps, in general, all the pieces were there for the making of a great song. I can't wait to see the finished product. Sorry if this is too word dense.

Chrono Trigger's B.Theme Chrono Trigger's B.Theme

Not the best dnb I've ever heard on NG, but i like. Solid performance by the bass, nice accent and smooth, if a little lacking in complexity..... reminds me of Metalheadz. Also, sounds more like drumstep. Maybe just me.

Kmist responds:

Yes it's DrumStep, i mentionned that in... the "Short Description" who.... doesn't appear.. errr..
But thanks anyway.
And yes, i'm proud of my bass. :D

Russia Privjet Remix (DJM) Russia Privjet Remix (DJM)

hmmmmmm

Overall, good matching of the origional sound, but this isnt much of a remix, just a synth test, honestly.

Bass Kick - Dox Bass Kick - Dox

Trancestep

This is a great masterpiece. Lets have a breakdown
Bass- great balance between smooth and rough. Developes the mood really well
Drop-Nice timing to create excitement
Tune- Totally got lost in it.
overalll 10/10
downloaded

DubStepDox responds:

Wow, thanks for the comment, made my day haha.

Soul To Take - LoveKavi Soul To Take - LoveKavi

Counter attack!!!!

Excelent, smooth, haunting, and just a good beat to chill and walk through the the abandoned city streets under a iron grey sky.

p.s MCBG.........you...nah. not even worth my time

LoveKavi responds:

Ha, Thanks a lot, I may actually create a video for this instrumental with that scenery in mind!

Thanks!

Narwhals Tune Narwhals Tune

WTPF

LOL holy crap this is stuck in my head CURSE YOU WEEBL!!!!!

NGHH'11 - glitchs2d vs MadFLeX NGHH'11 - glitchs2d vs MadFLeX

MadFLeX

He wins. Just so much angrier, and after all, this is a battle. Flows nice. And with glitchs2d comments about MadFLeX just talking about his appearance just made him lose. Bothe were extremely smooth, but in the end MadFLeX just edged glitchs2d out.. Now to the other stuff. Just one problem. PLease boost the volume on the next songs.

[DarkEntripy - Ephixa] [DarkEntripy - Ephixa]

Counteratack!!!

well DuMp-HeRe, THERE IS NO HARDSTLYE GENRE!!!!! so we just put it whereever we can. MOAR PLZZZZ ephixa

Noisebringer - Oblivion Noisebringer - Oblivion

:( )

woooooooooooaaaaahhhhhhhhh! heav stuff here! even for me! LOVE IT!!!!! keep on doin this stuff! Youll please a lot of people.

weemeee responds:

thanks for the review! i'll keep doing my best :)

This is it. [B4B]HardStyle]] This is it. [B4B]HardStyle]]

Loved it, but wanted a bit more OMPH

I love Hardstyle, i love you song, but this one just didnt stick with me. THe main line was awesome, but i wanted a little more OMPH from the kick. but considering how you just got the kick, that can be excused.